Master Manual™ Barrier
- Manual Barriers are available in 3m, 4.5m and 6m (6m manual barrier - catchpost included).
- Mild steel or stainless steel housings are available, powder coated in RAL colours.
- The small and compact design makes the manual barrier stand out above the rest.
- No more heavy counterweights.
- This unit operates with an internal balance spring mechanism.
- Unit can be locked in an up or down position.
- Left and right hand configurations are available.
- This barrier can also be equipped with a jack knife kit for height- restricted areas.
- Rubberised handles for comfortable operation.
- Because of the small and compact design, only one person is needed to install this barrier.
- Plinth details: 400 X 400 X 400 X 25Mpa concrete.
- 4 X 13mm Rawl bolts.
- Pack sizes: 260 X 260 X 1050 excluding the boom arm.
- Mass: 25Kg.
- Ideal for road closures.
- Supervised access control.
- Commercial and Industrial check points.
- Any manual access control.