Boomgate System's surface mount single directional barrier is designed for use in high security vehicle control applications were ongoing vehicle theft occurs through an exit only passage. The application of the surface mount barrier is necessary on parking bay levels where the slab may not be penetrated due to potential structural damage. This makes it necessary to apply a barrier mounted to the surface.
The single direction traffic flow spike barrier is designed to control traffic flow in one direction.
Approaching the spike barrier from the correct side, the vehicle tyres will push the spikes down which will allow safe passage of the spike barrier & a counter-weight system will raise the spikes after the tyre has passed over them.
Approaching the spike barrier from the wrong way, will puncture the tyres because the spikes are designed not to lower from vehicle approaching from the wrong side.
Units are mooular & made up in 1 meter sections & there is no limit to the length of the spike barrier.
The surface mount single directional barrier is suitable for shopping malls, airports,office blocks, casino's etc
- Mounted above surface, yet low profile
- 10MM thick spikes suitable for all vehicles
- Rubber bumper for raise stop
- Maintenance free bearings
- Engineered for long term reliability, fast on site maintenance and durability
- Manually operated by vehicle tyres, forcing spikes downwards in approved direction
- Non electrical apparatus
- Hot dip galvanized tray
- Bolted through surface plate to concrete
- Lenght up to 5m, according to clients specification